Monday, June 16, 2008

Babies!

Well it's been too long since I last added photos so I decided to get into gear and do some today.

I have about 600 photos that I haven't really had time to look at or edit yet-yes I took a lot of vacation photos which I am aiming to get up here soon. But here are a few from today when I was out trying to come up with something for the photo contest.

We stopped at the Oak Bay Marina to look at the boats and get some shots from there. While there we came across a lot of geese. There were about 30 adults, some 'teenagers' (best way I can describe how big they were) and about 6 baby geese, well gosslings I guess.

Two of the babies. I really liked the rear-facing shot as it seemed different and to really stand out from the head-on ones (which I'm sure will be posted later).


One of the 'teenager' geese walking out of the water. This one just makes me laugh.



3 comments:

Sondra said...

I really need to find me some baby ducks to take pictures of! They are so freaking cute.

Jenn said...

The teenager one even looks awkward! Tee hee...great shots!

Jenn M said...

soooooooo cute :)