Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday in Parksville.

What a tough week-end I tell ya. Sun, beach and being a couple of goofs.


Our first view of the beach that day. I don't think that I really could have asked for more.

My toes digging into the warm sand.

This is the same three posts sticking from the sand as in yesterdays sunset photo. Think the tide has gone out just a bit?

I love the wavey texture of the sand on the beach. It felt so neat under bare feet.

Wakeboarders.

Kite Flying. I may have over-processed this one a bit but I like the HDR effect on this photo.


A clam shell half buried in the sand.

A stranded buoy. Just a bit away from the water at that point.

Three boats. I thought it was bizarre that if you look at the front boat (on the far right side) it's not even in any water.

A funny little crab scurrying along the beach.

Chris being a goof jumping in the water.

Me after a mud/sandball fight. Lucky it washes right off.

In case you hadn't seen enough of my feet, here's one with seaweed on my toes.

The tide coming back in.

3 comments:

Callista said...

I think its amazing how far the tide goes out. I remember the first time I was there, I thought good god that is a far walk to get in the water haha..and I agree with the neat feeling of the rippled sand...oh the island I miss you

Jenn said...

Love the first view of the beach, the wake boarder shot, the cleam and the crab....they're all so nice!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

They are all such great photos!!! Love the crab!