Monday, September 14, 2009

A Few Shots of Summer

Just to keep you on your toes while in logging country.

Surf Schools Out!

Long Beach.

Deserted surfboard on Long Beach.

Wickininish Beach.

Sunset in Parksville.
My poor pink runners after one of our hardest summer hikes. The left one actually came off my foot and Chris spent 5 minutes digging it out of the mud for me. It did not feel good going back onto my foot after being filled with mud.

Clouds over the beach at Campbell River.

The water reflecting on a yacht.

This one was taken while I was in Durrance Lake. Trying to keep steady while treading water, keeping the camera out of the lake while getting the shot that I wanted was an interesting challenge.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

beautiful shots!! I especially love Sunset in Parksville :)