Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Faces From the Cornmaze.

My Aunt and I took four of my cousins kids to the cornmaze the other day. While I have lots of pictures from the maze itself, I was kind of excited to be able to try to get some spontanious photos of their faces. It's something that I haven't tried to do often and was glad for the opportunity to try things out.

Some 'Oh crap! I just got busted" pouty faces.


The train whistle was too loud for her, so every time it would go off Kylie would cover her ears.

Trying to mimic the feeling of motion on the train.

Such a serious girl.

Kylie was in such high spirits that day that she was a great model for me to shoot.

Zoe checking out the Old West Bank.

OK. Totally posed.

3 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

They're super cute!! Looks like fun!!

Jenn said...

I love the one of Kylie with the sepia tone!

katei371 said...

Beautiful photos, full of emotion and excitement! And such great little models as well!